3241 S. Federal Street
Chicago, IL 60616
Career Fairs are a great opportunity to meet representatives from companies looking to hire talented employees—including Illinois Tech students and graduates. At Career Fairs you also can get tips about finding a great job from students who are getting ready to graduate or alumni who are back to recruit more outstanding talent. Learn more.
Success is a direct result of preparation. Make sure you take time to prepare for your employer interactions at Career Fairs. Here a few ways to prepare:
- Update your resume
- Improve your LinkedIn profile
- Attend Career Services workshops prior to the Career Fair
- Research companies of interest
- Prepare and rehearse a short introduction
- Plan your professional wardrobe or borrow from our clothing closet
- Become a Career Fair VIP
View the complete career fair checklist from Illinois Tech Career Services.