Space Weather, Navigation, Data Assimilation, Remote Sensing, Atmospheric Dynamics.
Space weather forecasting through imaging and estimation of ionospheric dynamics using Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)-based remote sensing of the upper atmosphere, and in mitigating atmospheric effects on aircraft navigation systems.
- Lagrangian Coherent Structures in the Ionosphere and Thermosphere
- The Space-time Properties of High Latitude Ionospheric Irregularities by a Two-dimensional Array of GPS Scintillation Receivers
- Remote Sensing with GPS Reflectometry
- Ionospheric Storm Transition Region Properties
- Atmospheric Effects on GPS-based Navigation
National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 2014
ION GNSS 2011 Conference, Best Presentation of Session