Illinois Institute of Technology
McCormick Tribune Campus Center (MTCC)
3201 S. State St.
Chicago, IL 60616
The Robert Galvin Center for Electricity Innovation in the ECE Department at
IIT in collaboration with IEEE and the National Academy of Engineering has
organized a free symposium on "Smart Cities for Sustainable Globalization."
The Symposium Speakers include:
- Dr. Jose Moura, IEEE President, Professor at Carnegie Mellon University
- Dr. Shay Bahramirad, Vice President - Engineering and Smart Grid at ComEd
- Dr. Pramod Khargonekar, Vice Chancellor for Research, Univ. of
- Brenna Berman, Executive Director of the City Tech Collaborative
- General Alicia Tate-Nadeau, Director of Illinois Emergency Management
This event is free and open to the public.
For more information, including registration details and the titles of the speakers talks, please visit: