The most recent stop for the ThinkChicago Roadshow, a networking event for Chicago tech companies and Illinois Tech students, took place on April 9 at Guaranteed Rate Field. The event connected Chicago’s technology and business leaders with top engineering and business students from Illinois Tech and other universities across the country to promote career-building opportunities within Chicago’s vibrant innovation scene. It was sponsored by Relativity.
Highlights of the event included a student demo session featuring 15 student companies from Illinois Tech, and a ThinkChicago Feature panel with the following speakers:
- World Business Chicago President and CEO Andrea Zopp
- Executive Director CCB Chase Merchant Services Technology of JP Morgan Chase Lupe Czerwinski
- Chief Security Officer of Relativity Amanda Fennell
- CEO and Co-founder of Ocient Chris Gladwin (and Illinois Tech Board Member)
- Illinois Tech alum and founder of ZenSupplies Tiger Safarov
- Illinois Tech Board of Trustees and Partner of Chicago Ventures Kevin Willer