Armour College of Engineering needs your help to design a Holiday Greeting Card! This Contest is open to all IIT students.
Armour College of Engineering announces it's First Annual Holiday Card Design Contest for students currently enrolled at Illinois Tech. Students are asked to design a Holiday greeting card that reflects engineering at Illinois Tech. The winning design will be sent out nationally by Dean Natacha DePaola and Armour College of Enigneering. The winner will recieve a $250 Amazon Gift Card and have their name printed on the back of the card
$250 Amazon Gift Card
- Designs must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm (CDT) on November 1, 2018.
- A winner will be announced no later than November 14, 2018.
- Design MUST include Illinois Tech Engineering
- Design MUST feature some aspect of engineeing
- Design must be of neutral tone, no specific holiday or religious afflilation
- Must include two (2) options, Print and Digital
- Students May Not use the Presidential seal
- Card design must be 5''x7''
- Must be submitted in JPG format
A select committee of Armour College faculty and staff, including Dean DePaola, will determine the winners. This page is intended to be a reference for students to ensure that all pertinent displayed information is included in their submission.
Be sure to read the OFFICIAL RULES prior submitting your design. It is important to read these rules as they include detailed information on how to correctly submit your design.